Pages

Trampled in the James Bay Frontier Canada

Trampled - a painting of a James Bay Frontier scene in northern Ontario Canada
Trampled 2.0

A bull chasing another;
Through swamp and pond.
A lust frenzied moose battle decided....

But like a snapped neck in a wind.
Bowing spirit gently fading away.

Trampled 1.0

They look at me but I'm not really seen.
Judge me without knowing where I've been.
Break my spirit and take away my dreams.
Everybody is always against me it seems.

They step on me like I have no feelings;
Pushing me aside to get to their dealings.
Their phony apologies have no meaning;
The oh sorries don't make for instant healing.

I'm trampled.
Runned down from the sidewalks of life.
And I stumble,
Falling over and over's my permanent strife.

I'm trampled.
Hopelessly shunned to the alleyways.
I crumble;
Tossed by the storms of my insane ways.

Swamped.
Lying in the mud watching time go by.
Tumbling.
Staring cars down in the eyes.
Smiling;
Ghosts I see in the sky.

Trying.
Crying with a smile on my face.
Trailing;
The rest of the world's lost in a daze.
I'm trampled;
With no way out of the wicked ways.